CLUB SECRETARY: Sally Kimber.
First outdoor meeting of SCB Club members in May 2014
The aims of the Club are:-
1. To encourage the welfare, breeding and ownership of pure bred Beagles.
2. To maintain the breed in accordance with the Standard approved by The Kennel Club.
3. To promote the Kennel Club’s General Code of Ethics.
4. To provide a source of information and advice about the breed for potential and existing owners of Beagles living in the South of England and elsewhere.
5. To achieve the above by organising social gatherings and fundraising events and other activities, primarily in the South of England, including walks, educational talks, seminars, training sessions on such matters as stewarding, judging and writing critiques: also, by arranging matches and shows.
email Sally Kimber: email@example.com Telephone: 01474 814796